June 18, 2020
Beach Season Pass & Parking Permit FAQ:
Updated June 18, 2020
How do I get a beach pass?
- In order to purchase a beach pass you would need to login into your account. You can request your login online. If you don’t have an account you can create one online and wait for confirmation. Please make sure to add all spouses/significant others and children under age of 23 to your request. Please wait for confirmation that your account was approved which can take up to 24 hours after your request.
- If other family members would like to join your family at the beach, they would need to complete their own request and wait for confirmation. They can NOT be on your family plan.
I have my account now what?
- Now that you have an account and are logged in, please find the icon labeled ‘Season Passes.’ Click on the icon and proceed to buy passes for your family. Please note the price will be different per person but equal the price of the number of people you chose.
- When purchasing your pass and creating your account, please note that a birthday is required for the primary account holder, and you must add all dependents in order for all family members to receive a pass.
- Senior Beach Passes are only for Residents only. Non-Resident Seniors do not have discounts.
I want parking passes.
- Parking passes for the Lakefront are also on sale for both Residents and Non-Residents. Please log in to your account and find the parking lot icon online labeled ‘Beach Parking Decal.’ Click on the icon and proceed to purchase the pass.
Where do I pick up beach and/or parking passes?
- Your passes can be picked up at the Beach House at Gillson Swimming Beach after 48 hours from the time of purchase, during business hours between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
How do I get my picture taken for my Beach Season Pass?
- All household members will need pictures taken at the Beach House at Gillson Swimming Beach.
I have a Nanny. How do I get her a pass?
- The Nanny Pass or In-Home Childcare Provider is open to Residents only. You will need to fill out a form for your Nanny, which can be obtained by emailing a request to email@example.com. We will send you the form and we will call you for your credit card.
- Non-Residents who have Nannies will have to buy a Non-Resident individual pass under the Nanny’s address.
What about an Au Pair?
- An Au Pair will need to set up an individual account after proving residency and purchase an individual Resident pass.
How do I purchase a Dog Beach Permit?
- The Dog Beach Permit Application can be downloaded & filled out here. The application along with shots/vaccinations records and fecal exam can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5 days for processing. Once processed, your permit will be mailed to your home.
How can I check conditions prior to my arrival?
- Our Lakefront voicemail will be updated with current conditions beginning June 19. To reach this line, call 847-256-9660.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Follow the links below to purchase your 2020 Beach Season Passes and Beach Parking Permits!