Fitness Class Descriptions
Cardio, Balance, Core and Strength Formats
- HIIT Training: High Intensity Interval Training workout which consists of intense cardio, strength training, stretching and balancing.
- Interval Training: Combines both short, high intensity bursts of cardio, recovery phases, repeated during one exercise session that gives your body a complete workout. One of our most popular classes!
- PIYO: This class combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. We crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean and incredibly defined.
- R.I.P.P.E.D: This high intensity workout, incorporates, resistance, intervals, power, plyometrics, endurance, weight training and mixed martial arts.
- Strength Express: Select an intense muscle conditioning class which targets every muscle group in just 45 minute or 60 minute classes!
- Strength Interval Training: A muscle conditioning class utilizing “Body Bar” weight resistance bars. This versatile workout is perfect for strength training, stretching and balancing.
- Total Body Conditioning: Challenge your body with endurance training that targets every major muscle group. Class begins with low impact cardio, continues with resistance training and finishes with a generous all over body stretch.
- Triple Threat: Develop the functional movement skills needed to reach a higher level of fitness. This class is a high-intensity, full-body strength & conditioning workout. Blending together speed, power, and agility, you're guaranteed to sweat.
- TrueFit: This low-impact, fat-torching, muscle-sculpting and core centric-interval workout will whip you into shape fast.
Pilates and Foam Roller Formats
- Pilates & Pilates with Props: A core-centric workout, this class is a fusion of mat Pilates, arms, legs, gluts, and abs routines for progressive core strengthening! Instructors use Pilates ring, ball and resistance bands to enhance your workout.
- Pilates & Foam Roller: A core-centric workout, this class is a fusion of mat Pilates, arms, legs, gluts, and abs routines for progressive core strengthening with 30 minutes of fascia release exercises!
Spin Class Formats
- Spin/Spin Challenge: This class uses stationary cycles with motivating music to improve your cardiovascular system and burn calories, with no impact on joints and bones. Instructors guide participants through workout phases: Warm-up, sprints, climbs, up tempo cadences and cool-down techniques.
- Spin & Strength: In addition to a traditional spin class, our instructors will add strength, balance and core exercises.
- Flow YOGA and Sunrise: This class includes warm-ups to mobilize joints and increase range of motion along with basic yoga postures and fundamental breathing techniques. It is perfect for those new to yoga and those looking to deepen their understanding of basic postures.
- Hatha Yoga: Body postures, breathing techniques and meditation used with the goal of bringing about a sound, healthy body and a clear, peaceful mind. There are nearly 200 hatha yoga postures, with hundreds of variations, which work to make the spine supple and to promote circulation in all the organs, glands, and tissues. Hatha yoga postures also stretch and align the body, promoting balance and flexibility.
- Forrest Yoga: Intense pose sequences, compassionately taught, develop skills in awakening each of the senses. You will sweat, gain strength, release tension, and breathe much better after experiencing a Forrest Yoga class.
- Zumba: A variety of styles are used in these routines, including cumbia, merengue, salsa, reggaeton, hip-hop, pop, mambo, rumba, flamenco, and calypso. Music selections include both fast and slow rhythms to help tone and sculpt the body with easy to follow dance moves! No dance experience required.
- Zumba Gold: Designed for those in their “Golden Years,” although it is open to all. This class is also great for beginners.
- Chi Gong/Tai Chi: Tai Chi originated as a martial art. Its current popular form is Tai Chi Chuan, a 24 position exercise set that combines flowing movements with deep breathing.
- Joints in Motion: Exercises to strengthen the body’s joints work by building the muscles around the joints for greater joint stability. Joint strengthening exercises also help protect the joint and keep it strong. These exercises also help keep a joint’s range of motion at its best.
- Heart Plus: Focus on strength, balance, core stability and posture using a variety of fitness equipment.