Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle!
Our GroupFit Pass system is tailor-made to meet your exact class attendance needs. Purchase a 5 Class pass or the Unlimited Class pass—it is all based on your schedule and class attendance.
You do not have to be a member of the Center Fitness Club to take group exercise classes, however Center Fitness Club members receive a discount on all GroupFit passes. You will be asked to show proof of membership to qualify for this discount. GroupFit Passes expire six months from date of issue.
*Unlimited is good for six months from date of purchase.
GroupFit Pass Guidelines
- Passes may be purchased ONLY at the Center Fitness Club in the Community Recreation Center, 3000 Glenview Road, Wilmette, IL. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Senior discounts are not given on the purchase of GroupFit passes, but discounts will be honored on Specialty group fitness classes.
- Prior to the start of each class, participants will be required to sign in on the class attendance sheet. We take care of everything from there.
- The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to cancel classes with continued low attendance and class schedule may be subject to change. The Center Fitness Club front desk has the latest information on any class cancellations.
- Entry to GroupFit Pass classes will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Maximum capacity is 30 for Studio A; the Circuit Studio is 20 and the Spin Studio is 20. Please arrive for class on time. Instructors are subject to change and will substitute from time to time.
- Our insurance coverage does not permit the presence of children under the age of 14 in Group Fitness classes. Thank you for your cooperation.