Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle!
Our GroupFit Pass system is tailor-made to meet your exact class attendance needs. Purchase a 5 Class pass or the Unlimited Class pass—it is all based on your schedule and class attendance.
You do not have to be a member of the Center Fitness Club to take group exercise classes, however Center Fitness Club members receive a discount on all GroupFit passes. You will be asked to show proof of membership to qualify for this discount. GroupFit Passes expire six months from date of issue.
*Unlimited is good for one year from date of purchase.
GroupFit Pass Guidelines
- GroupFit Passes may be purchased ONLY at the Center Fitness Club in the Community Recreation Center, 3000 Glenview Road, Wilmette, IL. They are non-transferable and expire six months from date of issue.
- Senior discounts are not available on GroupFit Passes.
- Prior to the start of each class, participants will be required to sign in on the class attendance sheet. We take care of everything from there by electronically recording your visit and notifying you when a new GroupFit Pass is needed.
- The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to cancel classes with continued low attendance and class schedules may be subject to change. The Center Fitness Club front desk has the latest information on any class cancellations.
- Center Fitness Club members receive a discount on all GroupFit Passes. Proof of membership is required to qualify for this discount.
- Entry to GroupFit Pass classes will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Maximum capacity is 30 for Studio A; the Functional Training Studio is 10, the Spin Studio is 20 and the Mind/Body Studio is 12. Please arrive for class on time. Instructors are subject to change and will substitute from time to time.
- Our insurance coverage does not permit the presence of children under the age of 14 in Group Fitness classes. Thank you for your cooperation.