If you are looking for a course to call your own--a golf course that provides the opportunity for competitive games and open camaraderie--membership at Wilmette Golf Club is for you.
Membership at the Wilmette Golf Club provides both Wilmette residents and non-residents the opportunity to book advanced tee-times and participate in golf course sponsored events and tournaments. Membership also includes deep discounts and the ability to charge items at the pro shop.
But the best part about membership at Wilmette Golf Club is the "private club treatment" you get from the staff. If you take advantage of your membership at Wilmette often enough, you'll begin to recognize the country club feel of the place and you'll know that you're part of a special club with a truly professional staff.
Lock in your membership for two seasons by joining in 2013!
The course closes July 29 for reconstruction.
The Clubhouse, driving range and Pro Shop will remain open during the course construction project.
Play two seasons of golf for the price of one! Implementation of the Wilmette Golf Club’s master plan begins in August 2013. The course will close on July 29, 2013, for improvements that include reconstruction of the course, major drainage work, reconfiguration of fairways, bunkers, tees and greens. The target re-opening date for the golf course is late May 2014 (contingent upon the weather).
The driving range, pro shop and Clubhouse restaurant will all remain open during the construction project. That means that even though the course will be closed you can still sharpen your skills on the range or with golf lessons, stock up on equipment and enjoy the companionship of the Clubhouse bar and restaurant.
Note: Depending on the type of membership purchased, greens fees may apply. Beginning in 2014 a surcharge will be in effect for every member and non-member round played.
Click here to download a copy of the 2013 Golf Lottery Guide.
Click here to RENEW your Membership online.
Click here to download a 2013-14 Membership Application form.
Wilmette Golf Club 2013-14 Memberships
|Regular||$265||18 and older||Member Green fee each round
|Senior||$230||Age 65 as of 3/31||Member Green fee each round
|Gold Sr.||$1,275||Age 65 as of 3/31|
|Junior Gold||$665||Age 11-17 as of 3/31|
|Junior Silver||$350||Age 11-17 as of 3/31|
|Regular||$435||18 and older||Member Green fee each round|
|Gold||$1,995||18 and older|
|Junior Gold||$885||Age 11-17 as of 3/31|
|Junior Silver||$470||Age 11-17 as of 3/31|
All member rates apply only when the course is open to the general public. Memberships do not apply when using the course as a participant in an outing sponsored by an organization or group that is not affiliated with the Wilmette Golf Club. Memberships expire December 31, 2014.
Advantages of Membership
- Priority making tee time reservations.
- Members can purchase items in the Golf Pro Shop at a discounted price.
- Reduced golf car and practice range fees.
- Members have charge account privileges in the Golf Pro Shop.
Junior Play and Practice Regulations
- Junior Silver can play 7 days a week after 1 p.m.
- Junior Gold may play Monday through Thursday with NO time restrictions and after 1 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- A Junior is defined as anyone between the ages of 11-17 as of March 31, 2013.
- Juniors under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult to play or use the practice facility.
- Junior Members must have written permission to charge expenses to their house accounts.
- Junior Members cannot be a member of a Reserved Time Lottery foursome or play in the lottery times without being charged a Regular Member Fee.
- Junior golfers are expected to show proper etiquette and to obey the rules and policies of the Wilmette Golf Club.
- The Wilmette Golf Club reserves the right to suspend playing privileges of any junior who does not obey the rules and policies of the Wilmette Golf Club.
- All members must have a Wilmette Park District photo ID card. Cards are issued at all Park District facilities.
- All players will be required to sign-in at the Golf Pro Shop and display their membership identification card each time they play.
- Member charges are payable in full upon receipt of statement. Failure to pay before the end of the month will result in suspension of charge privileges. Accounts 60 days delinquent will subject the member to suspension of playing privileges. Members whose charge accounts are past due on March 17, 2013 will not be allowed to participate in the Season Reserved Time Lottery.