Public Skate Information
December 27 - January 1 Schedule
Wednesday, December 28: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, December 29: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Friday, December 30: 10 - 11:30 a.m. & 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Public Skate Schedule (Aug. 22, 2016 - June 11, 2017)
|All Sessions (excluding Friday)||$7.75||$8.75|
|Friday Night Skate||$8.75||$8.75|
|Children 5 years and under||$4|
|Skate Rental||$4.50 (Public skate)||$3.75 (Lessons)|
|2 Person Family||$130||$182|
|3 Person Family||$146||$210|
|4 Person Family||$162||$238|
|In-Home Childcare Provider||$110||N/A|
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. A family is defined as up to two adults and dependent children through the age of 23 who reside at the same address.
Centennial Membership Guidelines
- A renewable photo ID card is used for memberships. It can be used only by the person to whom it was issued and is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by January 2016, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to skate.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase a pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Application forms for Centennial Ice Rinks membership passes are available online and at any Park District facility.
- You may come in person to any Park District facility during regular business hours to apply for your photo ID card and have your picture taken.
- Identification establishing your residency will be requested.
- Please do not throw away your photo ID card. The cards are renewable and usable district-wide.
- Voter’s registration card
- Utility bill with owner’s name
- Current automobile registration with owner’s name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date