Daily Fees & Memberships
Centennial Ice Rinks Are Closed for Reconstruction
Centennial Ice Rinks are closed for mechanical upgrades including the replacement of the ice refrigeration system. There are no public skating sessions, parties or lessons during this shut down. The facility will re-open in mid-September.
|All Sessions (excluding Friday)||$6.75||$8.00|
|Friday Night Skate||$7.75||$7.75|
|Children 5 years and under||$3.75|
|Skate Rental||$4.25 (Public skate)||$3.75 (Lessons)|
"I Skate" Membership Passes
|Valid for one year from date of purchase||Resident||Non-resident|
|2 Person Family||$115||$164|
|3 Person Family||$129||$182|
|4 Person Family||$143||$201|
|In-Home Childcare Provider||$97||N/A|
A family is defined as up to two adults and dependent children through the age of 23 who reside at the same address.
Centennial "I Skate" Membership Guidelines
- A renewable photo ID card is used for memberships. It can be used only by the person to whom it was issued and is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by January 2013, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to skate.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase an "I-Skate" pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Application forms for Centennial Ice Rinks "I-Skate" membership passes are available online and at any Park District facility.
- You may come in person to any Park District facility during regular business hours to apply for your photo ID card and have your picture taken.
- Identification establishing your residency will be requested.
- Please do not throw away your photo ID card. The cards are renewable and usable district-wide.
- Voter’s registration card
- Utility bill with owner’s name
- Current automobile registration with owner’s name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date