Lakefront Manager: Holly Specht, CPRP
Assistant Lakefront Manager: Tim Amorella
Lakefront Conditions (recorded information): 847-256-0333
Beach Hours Daily: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (or as daylight permits)
Beach House: 847-256-9660
Concession Hours Daily: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (or as conditions permit)
Lakeview Center: 847-256-9656
Lakeview Center Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Daily Beach Admission (in season)
Between 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Resident: $4.25
- Non-Resident: $8.50
Between 6-8 p.m.
- Resident: $2
- Non-Resident: $4
About Gillson Park and the Wilmette Beaches
- Gillson Park offers 60 acres of beautiful lakefront property, ideal for picnics, bicycling, volleyball, soccer, tennis, and many other spring and summer outdoor activities.
- Swimming and wading are allowed in the lifeguarded swimming area only.
- Langdon Park Beach is open for swimming and operates under the same rules as Gillson Beach. Season passes or daily fees are required for admission.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park or on the beaches.
- When safety hazards are present, the beach and water may be closed temporarily at the discretion of the Lakefront Manager.
- Flotation devices are not allowed in the water except U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets when worn properly.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times in Gillson Park. Leashes must not exceed 10 feet in length and owners are responsible for clean-up. Dogs wearing Beach Permit tags are allowed off-leash in the fenced Dog Beach area located between the pier and the harbor mouth at the south end of Gillson Park. Dogs are NOT allowed on the public swimming and sailing beaches or in the park during special events such as Independence Day.