WILMETTE PARK DISTRICT
FINANCIAL PLANNING & POLICY COMMITTEE
Date: February 8, 2010
Place: Park District Administration Offices
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Attendance: Commissioners: D. Miller, J. Brault, M. Murdock
Staff: S. Wilson, T. Grisamore
Guests: J. Crowley, D. Graham, H. Wolff, B. Lambrecht, J. Bowen, K. Bingham
1. Approval of Minutes
2. 2009 Operational Financial Review
3. Other Business
4. Old Business
1. The Committee approved the minutes of the January 11, 2010 Committee meeting by General Consent.
2. The Committee reviewed the 2009 Operational Financial Review information provided by staff and discussion followed on the various operations and accounting practices. The Committee then asked staff to put together the same information in a slightly different format and circulate it to the Committee. Staff agreed to do so.
3. Under Other Business, the Committee welcomed Terry Porter and invited him to discuss the process of executive searches. Mr. Porter has conducted such searches while working with the PAR Group and provided the Committee with data and pricing information. The Committee asked various questions that Mr. Porter was able to answer to their satisfaction.
4. The Committee briefly discussed Old Business.
The meeting adjourned at 7:15 p.m.
Minutes taken by S. Wilson.
MINUTES APPROVED ON MARCH 15, 2010