Season Passes for 2016
Purchase your season pass by April 30 and receive an Early Bird Discount. Regular season rates will be in effect beginning May 1.
Renew your 2016 Season Pass Online (available soon!)
Click here to download a 2016 Season Pass Fee chart
Download a 2016 Season Pass/Lakefront Parking Decal application form (available soon!)
2016 Aquatic Center/Wilmette Beach Season Pass Fees
Season Pass Guidelines
- Renewal notices are sent to everyone who purchased a Centennial Family Aquatic Center or Wilmette Beach Pass in 2015. If you do not receive a renewal notice please contact the Park District at 847-256-6100.
- You may renew your season pass online or in person at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- The season pass is a photo ID card which can be used only by the person to whom it has been issued. It is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by May 28, 2016, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to enter the pool.
- Wilmette resident senior citizens 65 and older, with proper identification (i.e., driver's license, state-issued ID, passport), applying in person, receive a discount off the price of a season pass for individual pool, beach or both when purchased together.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes from 2015 are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase a 2016 photo ID pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Application forms for Aquatic Season Passes are available at any Park District facility. Coming soon- Click here to download an application form.
- Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
To Apply for a NEW Season Pass:
- Submit an application form, all appropriate fees and identification establishing your residency at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- ID photos can be taken at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- Plan ahead and avoid the last minute rush: Early Birds save when you buy Season Passes by April 30. Beginning May 1, regular season pass rates will be in effect.
- Please DO NOT throw away your new photo ID card. The cards are reusable and also serve as membership/season pass cards to the Center Fitness Club, Wilmette Tennis Club, the Wilmette Golf Club, the Wilmette Platform Tennis Club and the Centennial Ice Rinks if you have joined these facilities separately.
Proof of Residency Requirements
When applying for season passes, club memberships, or registering for a class you will be asked for identification and proof of residency by showing either a current drivers license or State of Illinois ID. If you do not have one of these documents you will need to show another photo ID along with one of the following items displaying a Wilmette address:
- Voter's registration card
- Utility bill with owner's name
- Current automobile registration with owner's name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date
Groups of 20 or more can visit Centennial Pools at a discounted rate during public swim times. To make reservations you must pick up a Group Reservation Packet from Centennial and fill out the reservation form to guarantee your date and arrangements.
Camp Admissions Private camps must make arrangements in advance to use the pools. To make reservations you must pick up a Group Reservation Packet from Centennial and fill out the reservation form to guarantee your date and arrangements.