2016-2017 Membership Fees & Information
Memberships are valid June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017
Juniors (under age 18 as of June 1)
Seniors 65 years or older
Membership has its Privileges!
- Court time is limited: Don’t be shut out! Members may reserve open court time, eight (8) days in advance.
- Members may participate in the annual Permanent Court Time Lottery and Court Selection (held in April) and get first dibs on a court for the indoor season.
- Members enjoy year round Tennis Pro Shop discounts: 10% on racquet purchases and 20 % on shoes and clothing purchases.
- Members have charge privileges in the Tennis Pro Shop.
- Members receive additional benefits like guest passes and demo racquet discounts.
- Member Only Sales!
- Non-members are limited to reserving open court time 24 hours in advance. Non-members pay in full for the court at the time of the reservation and cannot cancel.
- Non-members pay additional court time fees.
- Non-members do not enjoy Tennis Pro Shop discounts.
- Non-members playing on Permanent Court time are subject to a guest fee.
How to Join
New to the Wilmette Tennis Club? Stop in and see the friendly tennis staff in person. Sign up at the front desk, or fill out a membership application, include the correct membership fee and send both to the Wilmette Tennis Club, 2300 Old Glenview Rd., Wilmette, IL 60091.
Membership privileges remain in effect until a refund request is submitted. Refunds will be granted based upon the following schedule:
- Requests received by September 1: Refund is the fee less 20%.
- Requests received after September 1 and before October 1: Refund is 50% of fee.
- No refunds will be issued after October 1.