Announcements for Tier 3, COVID-19
Under Tier 3 mitigations, CARE will still be running in-person. Our CARE program has the following safety protocols in place:
- Children are required to wear masks, social distance and engage in frequent hand washing.
- A daily health screening is required to participate in our programs.
- Children remain in their classrooms for a majority of the time with outdoor play scheduled in the afternoon.
- CARE is designed to provide quality childcare services with assorted activities and independent homework time while remaining safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ann Toma at email@example.com or 847-251-6599.
CARE after school at the Community Recreation Center
- Formerly known as After School Recreation (ASR)
- Quality childcare; free time activities; independent homework time
- Register (separately) for afternoon enrichment classes at the CRC
- New 2, 3 and 5-day options
Ann Toma, School Age Coordinator
Community Recreation Center Customer Service: 847-256-9686
Our new CARE Program, formerly known as After School Recreation, is childcare located at the Community Recreation Center (CRC) that makes it easy to take advantage of all the CRC has to offer! At CARE, your child receives quality childcare services with assorted activities and independent homework time.
A wide variety of seasonal afternoon classes, also located at the CRC, are available to your child at an additional cost. Participants who are registered in afternoon classes will be transported to and from the classroom by CARE staff.
Registration starts Tuesday, April 14 at 9 a.m.
CARE is a school-year program; it runs August 31, 2020 - June 9, 2021
Three options for number of days:
- 2-Day Option
- 3-Day Option
- 5-Day Option
Note: 2-day and 3-day participants have until August 1, 2020 to select specific days.
Two options for length of program:
- CARE 2:15- 4:45 p.m.
- CARE 2:15-6 p.m.
CARE follows the Wilmette D39 Public Schools calendar
Click here to register for CARE
CRC AFTERNOON CLASSES
The Community Recreation Center offers afternoon enrichment classes, including, but not limited to, gymnastics, art, sports, performing arts, dance, music lessons, karate, and crafts. Participants can register separately for these classes, and CARE staff will transport them to and from their scheduled programs. Fall 2020 seasonal classes will be published in the Fall EXPLORE! Guide.
SCHOOL DAY OFF
CARE participants will have an option to register for all School Day Off programs at a discounted rate.