Welcome to the Club!
Center Fitness Club has a fresh, contemporary environment that's sure to breathe new life into your spirit and commitment to fitness. We've got four specialty fitness studios and state-of-the-art equipment, but we're every bit the practical, convenient and neighborly fitness club you've loved for over 20 years.
Located in the Community Recreation Center, we offer dedicated service, individualized attention and state-of-the-art equipment. Our professional, certified staff create safe, effective, individualized programs and a positive experience for all fitness levels. We strive to be the best part of your day--every day!
Tours at the Center Fitness Club - We are offering tours of the Center Fitness Club for first-time guests along with a free 3-day trial membership. Schedule your tour by filling out our form!
Activities & Promotions
We know how important it is to shake up your fitness routine and keep things interesting! We host a variety of workshops, challenges, specials and other promotions throughout the year to keep you motivated. Our latest offerings include:
- Studio A Resurfacing - Studio A will be closed August 19-22 for preventive maintenance.
- Community Class In August - FREE Flow & Yin Yoga class on August 21 at 9 A.M.
- Summer Classes - We have indoor classes & special outdoor classes while the weather stays fine!
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES:
- Face masks are optional at the Center Fitness Club and Park District facilities for all visitors and staff.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required in any Wilmette Park District setting.
The Club has scheduled a resurfacing of Studio A for August 19, and the studio will not be open for use August 19-22 while the floor cures. A fresh and shiny Studio A will reopen for regular use starting Tuesday, August 23!
We know disruptions to your workout routine can be frustrating, but the resurfacing is important preventive maintenance, and it's overdue for our beloved studio. We're excited to get back on track and give this valuable fitness space the attention it needs.
Rest assured, we'll still have group fitness classes over these dates. A modified schedule has already been posted to ClassBug. Check it out and plan ahead!
We appreciate your patience,
~Center Fitness Club
Register for our FREE Community Class in August!
FLOW & YIN YOGA
- Sunday, August 21 from 9-10 a.m.
- At Wallace Bowl in Gillson Park
Vinyasa yoga gets your body moving and blood flowing, and yin yoga is a relaxing, passive stretch that is great for your muscles and joints. This class combines the two into one. Enjoy the benefits of both styles of yoga in just 60 minutes!
Register for our FREE class and other group fitness classes on our ClassBug web store. Registration is required to attend.
Contact Liz for more information: LANTMAN@WILPARK.ORG
Outdoor Classes for Summer
- Flow & Yin Yoga - Sundays at 9 a.m., Wallace Bowl
- Sunrise Yoga - Wednesdays at 7 a.m. & Saturdays at 9:30 a.m., Gilson Beach
- Kettlebell Conditioning Class - Mondays at 9:15 a.m. (starts 6/13), Community Recreation Center
New Indoor Class
- Kickboxing & Strength - Fridays at 9:15 a.m., Studio A
We're showing our appreciation for all of our dedicated members with Hustle 20, a FREE incentive program for CFC members. Hit 20 visits in a month & achieve!
- LEVEL 1 - First month you hit the 20-visit goal, receive a t-shirt and your picture goes on the Wall of Fame.
- LEVEL 2 - 2 months in a row, receive a CFC headband and your picture stays on the wall.
- LEVEL 3 - 3 months in a row, receive a CFC water bottle and your picture stays on the wall.
- LEVEL 4 - 4 months in a row, receive 5 free guest passes and your picture stays on the wall.
We are tracking visits to see who reaches the 20 visit goal! No need to register - we'll do the work. Can't make the goal one month? Don't sweat it, start at LEVEL 1 to get your photo back on the Wall of Fame. Contact Liz for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAUNCH into the New Year!Joining or renewing in 2022? Sign up to join our special personal training promotion for the new year to LAUNCH your health and fitness goals in the right direction! This promotion exclusive for new & current members who are renewing their membership in 2022. What's included:
- Four 30-minute one-on-one Personal Training sessions tailored to your specific health and fitness goals for just $100 ($160 value)
- Not paired with a trainer yet? Complete our Personal Training request form and the CFC team will match you with one of our certified Personal Trainers.
- Must be used within 6 months of purchase.