The Wilmette Park District is excited to offer Outdoor Group Fitness Classes in accordance with phase 3 of Restore Illinois guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with the following regulations.
Outdoor Class Restrictions and Processes
- All classes are limited to groups of 10 or less for the duration of Phase 3.
- Classes will be held at:
- Gillson Park at both the Beach and Wallace Bowl
- Hibbard Park under 20'x20' tents to provide some shade for participants
- Please note, there will be limited access to washrooms or touchless drinking fountains at these locations.
- Participants are asked to bring their own water bottle.
- Pre-registration will be required to attend class - there is no on-site registration.
Registration for Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
Center Fitness Club is proud to introduce a new partnership with Classbug. Classbug is a website that allows members and non-members to browse class schedules, class descriptions, teachers, locations, reserve a class spot, and make purchases.
Click here to visit our Classbug web store, purchase class packs or reserve your next class!
Current Group Exercise Passport holders will receive an email on June 12 with specific instructions on how to use Classbug.
- Current Group Exercise (5-Class, 10-Class, 20-Class, and Unlimited) Passport holders will be able to use their remaining classes towards class reservations for the new outdoor group exercise classes.
- Current Platinum Memberships will be able to use the group exercise portion of their membership towards the new outdoor fitness classes (the fitness center portion of the membership will remain on hold until the Center Fitness Club reopens).
- Current Passport holders and Platinum members will receive an email directly from Classbug after their remaining passes have been loaded to the software and are ready for use.
We Are Dedicated To You
The Center Fitness Club is proud to offer a variety of fitness classes to benefit your body and mind. Our classes are designed to provide workouts based on the latest fitness trends and research. All of our staff are professional, nationally certified, experienced instructors. We suggest you cross-train within our program by regularly attending a mixture of classes taught by different instructors. The benefits received from a consistent routine (3-4 times per week) are as follows:
- Improved cardio-respiratory health
- Reduced body fat
- Increased muscular endurance
- Increased metabolic rate
- Increased bone density
- Reduced blood pressure
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved mind/body connection
Outdoor Group Fitness Schedule
(Effective June 15, 2020)
Day Time Instructor Class Location Monday 8-9am Stacy Hawks Strength/Cardio Hibbard Park (CRC) Monday 9-10am Lora Dubin Spin Hibbard Park (CRC) Monday 6-7pm Chris Canning Spin Hibbard Park (CRC) Tuesday 7-8am Stacy Hawks Beach Yoga Gillson Beach Tuesday 9-10am Marta Mandziuk Strength Intervals Hibbard Park (CRC) Tuesday 6-7pm Rachelle Leech HIIT Hibbard Park (CRC) Wednesday 10-11am Allison Margolis Zumba Toning Hibbard Park (CRC) Wednesday 10-11am Allison Rundall HIIT Wallace Bowl Wednesday 6-7pm Chris Canning Spin Hibbard Park (CRC) Thursday 9-10am Cris Persico Boxing Intervals Hibbard Park (CRC) Thursday 6-7pm Allison Rundall HIIT Hibbard Park (CRC) Friday 9-10am Lora Dubin Strength Hibbard Park (CRC) Friday 9-10am Marta Mandziuk Spin Hibbard Park (CRC) Friday 10-11am Allison Rundall HIIT Wallace Bowl Saturday 8-9am Rachelle Leech Strength Hibbard Park (CRC) Saturday 9-10am Lori Brand Beach Yoga Gillson Beach Saturday 9-10am Stacy Hawks Spin Hibbard Park (CRC) Sunday 8-9am Marta Mandziuk HIIT Hibbard Park (CRC) Sunday 9-10am Stacy Hawks Strength/Cardio Hibbard Park (CRC)
*Wilmette Park District reserves the right to change the schedule as needed.
Click here for a downloadable version of the schedule.
Group Fit Passes
Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle!
Our GroupFit Pass system is tailor-made to meet your exact class attendance needs. Purchase a 5-Class Pass or the Unlimited Class Pass--it is all based on your schedule and class attendance.
You do not have to be a member of the Center Fitness Club to take group exercise classes, however Center Fitness Club members receive a discount on all GroupFit passes. You will be asked to show proof of membership to qualify for this discount. GroupFit Passes expire six months from date of issue.
CFC MEMBER RESIDENT NON-RESIDENT Daily Class $11 $16 $18 5 Classes $51 $74 $84 10 Classes $90 $136 $158 20 Classes $158 $249 $294
GroupFit Pass Guidelines
- GroupFit Passes may be purchased by contacting Recreation Activity Coordinator, Stephanie Tandaric at email@example.com. They are non-transferable and expire six months from date of issue.
- Senior discounts are not available on GroupFit Passes.
- The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to cancel classes with continued low attendance and class schedules may be subject to change. We will update our website with any class changes or cancelations.
- Our insurance coverage does not permit the presence of children under the age of 14 in Group Fitness classes. Thanks for your understanding.
Group Exercise Staff
- Lori Brand
- Chris Canning
- Lora Dubin
- Stacy Hawks
- Rachelle Leech
- Cris Persico
- Alison Rundall
- Marta Mandziuk
- Allison Margolis.