All class passes can be purchased through ClassBug.
Click here to visit our Classbug web store, purchase class packs or reserve your next class!
Click Here to download specific instructions on how to use Classbug.
- All Levels Yoga: Tuesdays at 9-10 a.m. with Cheri
- FitRx: Thursdays at 10:30-11:30 a.m. with Karen
- Cycle Sculpt: Tuesdays at 5:30-6:15 p.m. with Stacy
- Kickboxing: Wednesdays at 8:15-9 a.m. with Karen
- Strength and Stretch: Tuesdays at 11 a.m.-Noon with Christine *starting 9/14
Pop-Up Classes - FREE to members and non-members:
- 9/21 All Levels Yoga: 9-10 a.m. with Cheri
- 9/21 Strength and Stretch: 11 a.m.-Noon with Christine
- 9/22 Kickboxing: 8:15-9 a.m. with Karen
- 9/23 FitRx: 10:30-11:30 a.m. with Karen
- 9/23 Total Body Training: 5:30-6:30 p.m. with Julie
*to register, please contact Liz Worthey at email@example.com.
Outdoor Classes - We are excited to bring back our Outdoor Group Fitness Classes! Scroll down to the Class Formats tab below to view our offerings.
Virtual Classes - We will continue to offer virtual options for members to join their favorite classes from home.
Indoor Classes - We are offering Indoor Group Fitness Classes to our members!
Current Class Policies:
- Max class participation: 15 members (*Max participation for Cycle classes = 12)
- All participants MUST register for class in advance.
- INDOOR GROUP FITNESS MASK POLICY: Masks must be worn at all times while indoors (this includes while exercising) regardless of vaccination status.
- OUTDOOR GROUP FITNESS MASK POLICY: Fully Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask or social distance. Unvaccinated Individuals are required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- We ask that all members please wipe down equipment before and after class.
- We highly encourage members bring their own mats to all outdoor fitness classes.
- Outdoor classes will be held either outdoors at the Community Recreation Center, at the Wallace Bowl in Gillson Park, or at Gillson Beach.
- Cycle Classes will be held outdoors in the Courtyard and will be moved under the tents if raining.
- Other outdoor classes at the Community Recreation Center will be held in Studio A if there is inclement weather.
- Gilson Beach and Park classes will be moved to Studio A and participants will be notified if there is inclement weather.
We Are Dedicated To You
The Center Fitness Club is proud to offer a variety of fitness classes to benefit your body and mind. Our classes are designed to provide workouts based on the latest fitness trends and research. All of our staff are professional, nationally certified, experienced instructors. We suggest you cross-train within our program by regularly attending a mixture of classes taught by different instructors. The benefits received from a consistent routine (3-4 times per week) are as follows:
- Improved cardio-respiratory health
- Reduced body fat
- Increased muscular endurance
- Increased metabolic rate
- Increased bone density
- Reduced blood pressure
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved mind/body connection
Group Fit Passes
Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle!
Our Group Fitness Class Pack system is tailor-made to meet your exact class attendance needs. Purchase a 5-Class Pack or the Unlimited Class Pack--it is all based on your schedule and class attendance.
You do not have to be a member of the Center Fitness Club to take group exercise classes, however Center Fitness Club members receive a discount on all Group Fitness. You will be asked to show proof of membership to qualify for this discount. Group Fitness Class Passes expire twelve months from date of issue.
Pass Style In-Person Virtual Daily Pass $16 $13 5 Pass $74 $63 10 Pass $136 $116 20 Pass $249 $212 Unlimited CFC Member $614 - Unlimited Resident $832 - Unlimited Non-Resident $1,164 -
GroupFit Pass Guidelines
- GroupFit Passes may be purchased by contacting Liz Worthey at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are non-transferable and expire twelve months from date of issue.
- Senior discounts are not available on GroupFit Passes.
- The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to cancel classes with continued low attendance and class schedules may be subject to change. We will update our website with any class changes or cancelations.
- Our insurance coverage does not permit the presence of children under the age of 14 in Group Fitness classes. Thanks for your understanding.
Group Exercise Staff
- Lori Brand
- Chris Canning
- Karen Champion
- Lora Dubin
- Stacy Hawks
- Rachelle Leech
- Marta Mandziuk
- Allison Margolis
- Cris Persico
- Christine Quinn
- Alison Rundall
- Cheri Weber
Summer 2021 Outdoor Class formats include:
- Barbell Strength - Participants squat, press lunge, and curl using an adjustable barbell, plates, dumbbells and body weight.
- Bootcamp - Workouts include a mix of bodyweight and dumbbell circuits to help you feel strong after every class!
- Cardio Kickboxing - Develop new skills and a strong core in this fierce-but-fun class.
- Cardio Sculpt - Continuous movement to great music keeps the heart rate up for a sweat-drenched sculpting session.
- Circuit Circus - Get ready to sweat through 4 blocks of circuit work for your upper body, lower body, and core.
- Cycle Power - A metrics-driven cycling workout that uses the Stages Console to measure your performance, motivate and challenge you.
- Cycle Sculpt - An intense combo class that combines intervals of cardio with strength conditioning on and off the bike.
- Fusion60 - Sweat through a mix of cardio, strength training and core/balance training.
- HIIT - The class is a rigorous interval training sequence with high-intensity exercises.
- MetCon (45 min) - This high-intensity metabolic conditioning workout taxes all three energy systems to ensure results.
- Sunrise Yoga - This early morning, flow-based practice is suitable for all levels, and offers many modifications depending on your preference.
- Tabata + Abs - A high intensity interval workout protocol where your rest is always shorter than your work.
- Therapeutic Stretch
- Total Body Training - Increase your power, effectively burn energy, and elevate your athletic performance with moves adapted to your level.
- ZUMBA - An energizing dance fitness class featuring Latin and International music. Exercise in disguise!