In compliance with state of Illinois Resurgence Mitigations, new restrictions have begun for offerings at Centennial Ice Rinks. We are offering Public Skate - visit our page to learn more! Freestyle Ice is running under new restrictions. Please see below for information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jason Stanislaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freestyle Skate Details
Low/High Ice Available:
- $6 for 30-minute session (AM only)
- $12 for 1-hour session
- 25 skater maximum
Click Here to Pre-register online!
- Spring Session: Monday-Friday morning freestyle ice is open to low/high levels with the following restrictions:
- Students in Gamma/Basic 6 and above may practice independently
- Students in Beta/Basic 5 or lower MUST be in a scheduled lesson to practice on morning freestyle
- Coach/guardian is responsible for making sure student exits the ice after their lesson
- Subject to changes, modifications if needed
- Summer Session: freestyle ice is open to low/high levels with the restrictions above.
- Masks are required per the Illinois All Sports Policy
- Ice Dance and Pair Skating are permitted if the skaters have one exclusive skating partner
- The house sound system will be available
- The jump harness will be available and must be sanitized before and after use by the skating instructor.
- Skaters and coaches may arrive for their scheduled ice slot 10 minutes in advance.
- All skaters must check in at the office upon arrival at the rink
- Skaters and coaches may put their skates on in the lobby
- Skaters who have a break between freestyle sessions will be allowed in the ice rink main lobby, however will need to wear a mask
- One spectator per skater is allowed to sit in the main rink bleachers (no spectators on the studio rink)