We are pleased to announce that Centennial Ice Rinks is adding to the services offered in Phase 4 of Governor Pritzker's Restore Illinois Plan. Beginning July 6, we will be offering 6-week Freestyle ice time sessions and Open Hockey hours on weekends.
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our community and staff, we have adjusted the rules and procedures for participating in services offered at Centennial Ice Rink. If you are interested in participating in a program at the rink, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these new regulations on the Ice Rink main page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jason Stanislaw at email@example.com.
Registration is available for individual sessions by the hour.
- Masks are required per the Illinois All Sports Policy
- Ice Dance and Pair Skating are not allowed at this time
- The house sound system will be available
- The jump harness will be available and must be sanitized before and after use by the skating instructor.
- Skaters and coaches may arrive for their scheduled ice slot 10 minutes in advance.
- All skaters must check in at the office upon arrival at the rink
- Skaters and coaches may put their skates on in the lobby
- Skaters who have a break between freestyle sessions will be allowed in the ice rink main lobby, however will need to wear a mask
- Spectators are not allowed at this time
Click here to register for a Freestyle session