2021-2022 Permanent Court Time & Summer 2021 Outdoor Permanent Court Time Information
We are planning for summer, as well as adjusting the selection process and timeline for the 2021/22 season of Permanent Court Time. For the 2021/22 indoor season we will not be conducting a lottery. Instead all current Permanent Court Times will have the option to simply renew for next season. *Please note, outdoor Permanent Court Times are not renewing, and will follow the traditional application process.
Important Renewal Dates:
APRIL 7 - APRIL 28: Indoor PCT Owners Renewal Period
SEPTEMBER 26, 2021 - MAY 14, 2022: Indoor Season
If you wish to renew, contact Robby at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your 2021/22 court time. If you wish to change times and/or add courts, please notify Robby. Deadline: April 28.
The two options for renewal are:
- The Traditional application with a Principal and Co-Signer (both memberships must be renewed by April 28, 2021). Court time fees will be billed to the Principal in August and December.
- A Single application. Principal only (membership renewed by April 28, 2021). Principal must pay the entire court time fee at time of court selection.
Memberships can be renewed either online, via phone (847-256-9676) or at the tennis front desk.
Important New Applicant Dates:
APRIL 7 - APRIL 28: New Indoor PCT Application Period
MAY 3 - MAY 7: New PCT Owners Court Selection Period
If you currently do not own a time but want a permanent court time for the 2021/22 season. Contact Robby at email@example.com. Times will be based on availability. Deadline: April 28.
Important Outdoor Dates:
MAY 12: Outdoor PCT Application Deadline
- Courts Available: coming soon
- Reservation Period: Memorial Day (May 31) to Labour Day (September 6)
- Cost: $150/hour
In the event there are multiple applications for the same court/time slots, the successful applicant will be decided by a lottery.
Benefits of Permanent Court Time
- It's guaranteed. Permanent Court Time gives you a regular time to play. The court is yours--no phone call needed to see if a court might be available.
- It's convenient. You select your day and time. Plan ahead for the entire indoor season.
- It's your group. Invite your own group of players to join you for the season.
- It's flexible. If your schedule changes you may put your court time up for sale. If sold, you'll be credited the court fee.
- It's social. You may invite guests or other members to play with your group. Reasonable guest fees apply.
How to Purchase Permanent Court Time
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Organize your group for the fall.
Step 2: Contact Robby at firstname.lastname@example.org.