We are pleased to announce that Centennial Ice Rinks is adding to the services offered in Phase 4 of Governor Pritzker's Restore Illinois Plan. Beginning July 6, we will be offering daily Public Skate times.
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our community and staff, we have adjusted the rules and procedures for participating in services offered at Centennial Ice Rink. If you are interested in participating in a program at the rink, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these new regulations on the Ice Rink main page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jason Stanislaw at email@example.com.
PUBLIC SKATE SCHEDULE
August 24 - October 18
- Monday - Friday: Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Monday: 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5-6 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 1-2:30 p.m.
Reservations must be made online beginning on 8/17/20 at 9 a.m. You must have a Wilmette Park District account in order to make a reservation. Fees are per person, per time slot. Passes are not available at this time.
Public Skate Fees
- Adult- $9
- Student- $8
- Children 5 & Under: $4
- Friday Night Skate- $9
Public Skate Reservations
Participants must have a WebTrac user name and password to make a reservation. All WebTrac accounts must include each family member, including those under 2 years of age, in their household prior to making a reservation. In order to expedite your reservation process, please login and review your account now. If you have registered for a Wilmette Park District activity, camp, membership, or event, in the past, you already have a WebTrac username and password. Please do not create a duplicate account. If you cannot recall either username or password, use the links below along with the email address used for past registrations.
- Click Here if you've forgotten your WebTrac username:
- Click Here if you've forgotten your Webtrac password:
- Click Here to create a Wilmette Park District WebTrac account:
Residents who do not have an existing Wilmette Park District account will need to show proof of residency at a customer service desk in order to complete the setup of their account and be eligible for resident rates. Avoid the rush - create your Wilmette Park District account now and have an easy time signing up for Public Skate.
- Front Desk associates are available for in-person assistance at the following locations:
- Centennial Ice Rink - Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Community Recreation Center - Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Administrative Offices - Monday & Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE to make a Public Skate Reservation
Public Skate Guidelines
- Patrons may start to arrive 10 minutes prior to Public Skate
- You must use your own skates and gloves
- Skate Rental is not available
- 50 participants are allowed per time slot
- Masks must be worn while on the ice and in the facility