Spring 2021 Registration Dates
Resident Registration - March 2 at 9 a.m.
Non-Resident Registration - March 9 at 9 a.m.
Browse our spring programs online here
How to Register
You must have your user ID and password to gain access to the registration system. If you have not created a Household Account and received a user ID and password, please contact the Park District at 847/256-6100. Note: You will be asked to provide proof of Wilmette residency when your Household Account is created.
Benefits of Our Online Registration System:
- Register online for Park District activities and know immediately if you are enrolled in a class.
- Go online after registration begins and find out what classes still have openings.
- Track your family's registration history and expenses and print out reports showing child care costs at tax time.
- Print out a calendar showing all the Park District activities your family members have registered for in the current class session.
In-person registration is processed while you wait. Enrollment will be confirmed with a receipt. Spring Wilmette resident in-person registration will be processed beginning March 2 at 9 a.m. Non-resident in-person registration will be processed beginning March 9 at 9 a.m. Note: in-person registrations cannot be accepted prior to the registration start dates. Drop-off registrations cannot be accepted at any time. A legal guardian must sign for individuals younger than 18 years old.
For patrons who would like to register in person, Front Desk associates are available at the following locations:
- Centennial Ice Rink - Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Community Recreation Center - Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-Noon.
- Administrative Offices - Monday & Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Email, Mail-In and Fax
Email, mail-in and fax registrations for both sessions will be processed randomly starting on March 2 for residents and on March 9 for non-residents. You will receive a confirmation by mail. Complete and sign a program registration form. Include proof of residency and payment by check or credit card.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: Wilmette Park District, 1200 Wilmette Avenue, Wilmette, IL 60091
- Fax to: 847-256-0739.
If you register for a program and are placed on the Waitlist, there won't be any further action for you to take. Our Waitlists keep track of your place in line, and as spaces open up, our program supervisors will automatically move through the list in the order of registration.
You will be notified by email if/when you are moved from the Waitlist to a spot. If you have any questions, you may contact the program supervisor or call the facility for assistance:
- Community Recreation Center - 847-256-9686
- Centennial Ice Rinks - 847-256-9666
- Wilmette Tennis Club - 847-256-9676
- Centennial Family Aquatic Center (summer only) - 847-256-9680
- Administrative Offices - 847-256-6100
- Lakeview Center - 847-256-9656
- Mallinckrodt - 847-256-9623
- Wilmette Golf Club - 847-256-9777
- Wilmette Platform Tennis Club - 847-920-9616