2019 Important Dates
To have a foursome in the lottery payment is due in full by April 7th and the drawing will be at 7:00 on April 9th.
Season Reserved Time play will begin on April 27th and continue through Sunday, September 8th.
- Permanent Tee Time fees: Residents: $4,400 / Non-Residents $4,600
- One Permanent reserved time for 20 consecutive weeks for a foursome, PLUS one Holiday Time
- Only one name required for purchasing this time, and it is prepaid for the season.
- Members of the foursome can change every week without paying guest fees.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT THE WILMETTE GOLF CLUB
- Sponsor a hole at the Wilmette Golf Club and your digital ad will display on our golf cart screens when golfers drive up to your sponsored hole. Businesses sponsoring a hole will also receive a standing tee time for their foursome.
- CLICK HERE for our Golf Sponsorship flyer.
Season Reserved Time Lottery Phases
To qualify for participation in Phase I of the Season Reserved Time Lottery, all members of the applying foursome must be Resident Wilmette Golf Club Members who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, or qualified Non-Residents (grandfathered in) who have purchased the Gold Membership Option.
All other foursomes will fall into phase two and be drawn after the Phase I foursomes have selected their times.
- On Tuesday, April 9th, 2018, at 7 p.m., Phase I of the Lottery will begin. Applications containing the names of four Resident Wilmette Golf Club Members who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, or qualified Non-Residents (grandfathered in) who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, are placed in a tumbler, drawn at random and numbered.
- Following the first drawing, Phase I applicants will select a Reserved Tee Time for Saturday or Sunday in the order their application was drawn. One person from each application must be present or send a proxy in his/her place. This procedure will continue for all other applicants.
- Foursomes repeatedly failing to play at the established rate of play as determined by the Keep Pace Policy will be subject to forfeiture of reserved starting time.
- All Season Reserved Time Applications must contain a complete foursome.
- Names may appear on only one application.
- One member of each foursome must be present at the drawing or a proxy may be sent.
The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to reject any application for reasons it deems necessary. Rejected applicant's fees will be promptly refunded.